The FX-17e VNIRe Spectral Camera represents a breakthrough in hyperspectral imaging. It’s small size, wide field of view and excellent signal to noise open this camera up to a wide array of applications. Some of the key advantages for the FX series are:
The main advantages of FX17 are:
• High Speed: The FX-17e outputs 670 FPS with the Full Image mode. With a MROI mode the speed can be up to several
thousands frames per second depending on the number and positioning of the selected wavebands. For example
with selection of 4 bands the speed can be more than 15000 FPS.
• Fast Optics:The FX-17e has high quality optics with a F-number 1.7, which enables good signal with short integration
times. High Signal to Noise Ratio (1000:1) enables better detection accuracy on high speeds.
• Flexibility: Free wavelength selection from 230 bands within the camera coverage.
• Plug ‘n’ Play: Each FX-17e unit has the same spectral wavelength calibration, which means that all the units gives
identical results. Automatic image enhancement provides correction for smile, keystone and reduced distortion.
• Size: The FX-17e has much smaller footprint than traditional hyperspectral cameras and weights only 1.4 kg.
• Integration: The FX-17e has various options for controlling software, including Lumo ToolKit, Lumo SDK and a
separate ASCII protocol.
FX-17e is controlled via GigE Interface.