AisaFENIX Broad Range Spectral Camera
The FENIX is a complete multi-purpose, turn-key hyperspectral imaging instrument designed for airborne and ground-based use. It works in push-broom mode and collects hyperspectral data both in the VNIR (380 to 970 nm) and SWIR (970 to 2500 nm) region through single fore optics.
The FENIX offers a number of unique advantages that include:
- Wide continuous spectral range (380-2500 nm) in a single instrument, entire 380-2500 nm data collected in a single data cube.
- Simplicity and reliability in operation, no need for co-alignment of two separate optical systems with different distortions, image sharpness, and FOV.
- Co-registered VNIR and SWIR pixels simplify data processing.
- High radiometric stability, repeatability, and performance, polarization independency, high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR 500:1 to 1000:1), and spectral resolution (620 bands).
- Compact and solid structure – 75% reduction in size and weight compared to previous dual sensor VNIR+SWIR systems. Ideal for ground, vehicle and airborne installations, including stabilized turrets, gimbals, pan&tilt platforms, and unmanned vehicles.