The FX10e VNIR Spectral Camera represents a breakthrough in hyperspectral imaging. It’s small size, wide field of view and excellent signal to noise open this camera up to a wide array of applications. Some of the key advantages for the FX series are:
- High Speed: The FX-10e outputs 330 FPS with the Full Image mode. With a MROI mode the speed can be up to several
thousands frames per second depending on the number of selected wavebands. For example with 20 bands the
speed is about 2800 FPS.
• Fast Optics: FX10e has high quality optics with a F-number 1.7, which enables good signal with short integration
times. High Signal to Noise Ratio (600:1) enables better detection accuracy on high speeds.
• Flexibility: Free wavelength selection from 220 bands within the camera coverage.
• Plug ‘n’ Play: Each FX10e unit has the same spectral wavelength calibration, which means that all the units gives
identical results. Automatic image enhancement provides correction for smile, keystone and reduced distortion.
• Size: FX10 has much smaller footprint than traditional hyperspectral cameras and weights only 1.4 kg.
• Integration: FX10e has various options for controlling software, including Lumo ToolKit, Lumo SDK and a
separate ASCII protocol.
The FX10 is controlled via GigE Interface.